Safety and General
- Before entering the Safe Zone remove your magazines and, safely, clear your gun to make sure there isn’t “one up the spout”.
- Dry firing is not permitted in the Safe Zone. There is a nearby test firing range which you can use.
- Always treat all Airsoft Guns as if they were loaded regardless of whether or not you think:
- there is a magazine in the gun.
- there is a battery in the gun.
- the safety is on.
- there is gas in the gun or magazine.
- the spring / bolt is cocked.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Only shoot when you are aiming at your intended target. All shots must be aimed. Blind firing is not allowed.
- We insist that you wear eye protection at all times during games and until you leave the playing area and are back in the Safe Zone.
- For full face protection, you should wear a mask. At the very least, you MUST wear safety glasses.
- Under 18’s are required to wear full face protection.
- Minimum unaccompanied player age is 17.
- We may accept players no younger than 14 years when accompanied by a playing adult who may supervise up to 3 young players.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR EYE PROTECTION, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ONCE YOU LEAVE THE SAFE ZONE!