At Tech Brigade we use a number of in-game props:
- Herman: The metal target.
- Flags: For capturing or collecting.
- Mortar Tubes: Locate the tubes.
- Sapper Satchel: Locate the demo charges.
- Mission Boxes: Multi-function, multi-mission gizmos.
A head and shoulders aluminium cut out target which has to be shot to end the game.
Which need to be captured / collected.
Which either have a whistle attached which has to be blown or a small firework inside which has to be set off (over 18s only)
The Sapper Satchel is webbing pouch filled with blocks of “C4” with a whistle attached. Missions involve getting the satchel to a specified point and setting it off (blow the whistle).
Three yellow ammo boxes containing: A battery, A key switched intermediate box / pyrotechnic firing box and an Alarm box. These have to be gathered together and connected using special short cables in a daisy chained fashion. These can be used in several permutations:
- Battery and the key switched intermediate box / pyrotechnic firing box in pyro box mode to fire a pyrotechnic device.
- Battery and Alarm box.
- Battery, the key switched intermediate box / pyrotechnic firing box in switched box mode and Alarm box.
How do the boxes get used?
First hide the Mission Boxes..
Then the attackers have to find the box…
Then move the mission box….
When you get the two together….